In 2015 I started my peer support career at the Fairfax Falls-Church CSB in Northern Virginia which is just outside of Washington D.C. I also learned about WRAP, WHAM, and Trauma Informed Care.
I love learning anything I can about Wellness and soooo looking forward to being able to share Personal Medicine!!! In addition to being a CPRS and a Trainer, I have been a hair dresser and worked in a Casino when I lived in Las Vegas.
- I have 3 Cats, 2 Children, and 1 Husband of 27 years.
- My 3 legged cat was born on 05/05/2005 and was one of 5 in the litter.
- I am a vegetarian.
- I don’t cook (My husband and my 16 year old son luckily LOVE to cook!)
- I love to read, write, study, draw, paint and make Holiday Centerpieces.
- I love experimenting with makeup and working my Mary Kay Business.
- My favorite place on the planet is the Beach.
- I love looking at my Treasure wish list on Amazon.
- My favorite music (today) is PINK, Matchbox 20 and
- I have tickets to see the FRATELLIS in DC (if we are Coronavirus free)